Please Note: This is not a User Group Event
This event is a 4 day Training Programme andwill take place
Tuesday 9th June - Friday 12th June 2009.
Are you operating a DB2 database with your SAP system?
Would your SAP Basis/DBAs like to understand the architecture and how to administer a DB2/SAP Database environment?
IBM would like to invite you to attend a 4 day training programme for DB2 LUW Administration for SAP. This event will take place from Tuesday 9th - Friday 12th June 2009 and will be held at IBM Hursley, UK.
This class provides students with all the information they need to be able to administer the underlying DB2 database of an SAP system. It does not assume any DB2 knowledge, but assumes students have some relational database knowledge.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Understand DB2 fundamentals.
- Administer DB2 in SAP by using various SAP and DB2 tools to perform database monitoring, performance tuning, database layout, backup and recovery, etc.
- Understand unique DB2 strengths and features, and the deep integration with SAP, such as DPF, MDC and deep compression.
- Understand various setup for high available system.
- Be able to perform basic problem analysis
This class is intended for customers and business partners who have implemented or are intending to implement SAP running on DB2 for LUW.
This session is offered free of charge.
Complimentary refreshments including lunch will be provided. However, participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
For your convenience, registration will begin at 09:30am on the first day. The session will start at 10:00am on day one (09:00am all other days) and end at approximately 5:00pm each day.
On arrival at Hursley, please make your way to Galileo Reception, not main reception. An IBM representative will show you to the room where the event is taking place.
Click here for directions to IBM Hursley.
Event has expired