Please note: This is not a User Group Event
An IBM Proof of Technology
DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
Administration for SAP
DATES / LOCATION
6 9 October 2009
This class provides students with all the information they need to be able to administer the underlying DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows database of an SAP system. It does not assume any DB2 knowledge, but assumes students have some relational database knowledge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand DB2 fundamentals
- Administer DB2 in SAP by using various SAP and DB2 tools to perform database monitoring, performance tuning, database layout, backup and recovery, etc.
- Understand unique DB2 strengths and features, and the deep integration with SAP, such as DPF, MDC and deep compression
- Understand various setup for high available system
- Be able to perform basic problem analysis
This class is intended for customers and business partners who have implemented or are intending to implement SAP running on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
This session is offered free of charge.
Complimentary refreshments including lunch will be provided. However, participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
This is a four day class; the day will start at 09:30 AM on day one and end at approximately 4:00 PM on day four.
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
Please contact your IBM sales representative for more information or to register for this event.
Please follow this link to view directions to the event.
Should you wish to book your place at this event, please forward your Name, Title, Phone Number and E-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event has expired