This event will be sponsored by Accenture.
Darren Ford from SAP will present a session on SAP HCM Administrator Portal Role. Learn how the SAP HCM Administrator Portal Role can compliment your SAP HCM Service Delivery model.
Howard Ramm and Sarah Roberts from the RNLI will deliver a presentation on Competence Based Training. SAP CoBT provides the audit trail of all competence assessments for their operational crew and lifeguards against their own Competence Based Training standards (CoBT), this is in the region of 140,000 individual units. It also provides structured management reports, as well as reporting on the sea going activity of their crews. Training needs can be identified, associated to development plans and from this waitlists for training courses are generated, following the programming of these requirements the system allows direct booking onto training courses in Training and events. SAP CoBT draws information form a number of differing modules within SAP but presents it in a way that an occasional user at a lifeboat station can understand and work with.
Ioannis Blume from Accenture will deliver the presentation Accenture Quick Document Builder. Accenture Quick Document Builder is a SAP NetWeaver based solution to automate your employee-correspondence and documents. It has a unique interface to Microsoft Word in order to integrate SAP ERP HCM and SAP E-Recruiting data and processes.
- Allows HR administrators to create, save and use template documents in MS Word along with master and meta-data from SAP ERP HCM
- Allows ESS users to create documents via the portal.
- Use standardized ‘Template Modules’ to create common text for correspondence, such has letter headers and footers.
- Tracks version history for letter templates.
- Workflow can trigger document creation from events generated in SAP. For example, adding a new hire or salary increase can automatically generate the relevant correspondence to the employee.
- The ability to use mail merge functionality enables templates to be used for mass document creation I a batch processing transaction.
- Multiple output options as required - printing, email, conversion to Adobe® PDF format, attaching to a digital personnel file etc.
- Open to Adobe front-end tools and back-end services to extend the solution to high-end document and forms processing services and features such as digital signatures, 2D barcodes, interactive forms, etc.
Craig Dale from the SAP User Group will give a 2010 Conference Update.
Lynn Farrell from Southwark Council will present Southwark’s use of Adobe Forms. How Southwark use adobe forms to meet the Council’s green and Southwark Council efficiencies policies.
At the end of the day there will also be an opportunity for you to take a Tour of the RNLI College, if you would be interested in this tour I would be grateful if you could please e-mail [email protected].
Event has expired