This event will be sponsored by Acutest and HP.
Craig Dale from the SAP User Group will give an SAP User Group Update. Craig will discuss User Group influence activities and explain how you can get involved, including SAP Solution Roadmaps, Customer Engagement Initiative and Support Customer Advisory Council, along with providing an update on this year’s User Group Conference.
Tom Norris from Acutest will deliver SAP Testing fundamentals - Putting the “fun back into basics of testing. This interactive workshop enables the participants to test more effectively and with a great deal more pleasure. At the end of the course participants will be able to implement a series of principles that will enable them to test more quickly, with greater confidence and complete transparency.
the agenda includes:
- Review requirements and design documents
- Derive, document and prioritise using risk based testing techniques
- Create clear and concise tests
- Create test scripts and test data
- Manage, execute and report the acceptance test process
To enable the workshop to deliver the maximum benefit: participants are encouraged to bring specifications or requirements on which they are basing tests. These are then used in the exercises.
Lee Farman from Acutest will present Do you need performance testing? and if so what do i need to do?
- How to approach and plan for successful performance testing
- Learn how to identify the objectives of performance testing.
- Learn about the different types of performance testing and which test would provide the best benefits (load, stress, soak, scalability etc)
- Learn about what needs to be considered for performance testing.
- Identifying the performance related risks (from the new system / upgraded / enhanced application or infrastructure).
- Develop an understanding of how to collect the characteristics and work load demands.
- Identify the options available for executing performance tests, including the environments options to consider for testing on full or partial model systems or against live platforms.
- selecting an appropriate performance testing approach.
- Results analysis
Mike von Speyr from HP will deliver the session Learn about advantages of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)model performance testing. What is HP SaaS Offering and what value does it bring to an organization. Understand how and what the delivery service model is for Performance Testing via the cloud:
- Accelerated initiation.
- Performance test preparation.
- Performance test execution.
- Repeatable test execution.
- Performance test reporting
The role of the HP SaaS delivery as part of your team.
Event has expired