PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A USER GROUP EVENT
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR MAGAZINES THEORY OF EVOLUTION: WHY THE CFOS ROLE IS INCREASINGLY BECOMING CHIEF PERFORMANCE OFFICER
Be among the first to hear the results of a recent study undertaken by Financial Director Magazine entitled "Super CFO - are you also a Chief Performance Officer?", revealed by its Editor, Melanie Stern.
The finance function is increasingly regarded a barometer of the general health of a business, evidenced by a gradual rise in the prominence and influence of the FD. But pressure to exercise financial prudence without suppressing entrepreneurial flair means today's FDs need a clear, precise view of their performance that acts like laser guidance for high-profile strategic decisions.
That's the inspiration behind this stimulating one-day event, hosted by SAP BusinessObjects, at which you can expect to:
- discover why the FD is assuming the role of performance champion in today's organisations
- learn best practices from your industry peers who have already transformed their businesses with performance management solutions
- participate in insightful industry-specific breakout sessions for practical guidance on using SAP BusinessObjects' solutions to deliver financial and operational visibility
- book a 1:1 session with the SAP Business Transformation team to help extract full value from your performance management initiatives
- FD Magazine researchChelford SAP Solutions results revealed
- Performance Management & Compliance solutions from SAP BusinessObjects
- Customer success story
- Business Transformation Services
- Industry breakout sessions
Places are limited so we urge you to read the full agenda and register early to guarantee your attendance.
If you would like more details or wish to book your place at this event, please follow this link.
Event has expired