PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A USER GROUP EVENT
Increasing energy and commodity costs, regulatory changes and the new mandatory emissions trading scheme, the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, are all driving companies to reduce their carbon footprint, lower costs and improve operational efficiencies.
The Government is committed to reducing carbon emissions by 80% by 2050 in comparison to 1990 levels, and organisations of all sizes across the public and private sector will need to play their part in meeting this target.
But where do you start? You can't manage what you can't measure, so the first step is to get a clear picture of your carbon footprint and that's where the SAP Carbon Impact on-demand solution can help.
Attend this informative 30-minute web seminar to see an interactive demonstration and to understand how SAP Carbon Impact can:
- Establish a comprehensive inventory of carbon emissions and other environmental impacts
- Achieve cost savings by identifying opportunities for energy, waste, and emissions reductions within and outside operational boundarie
- Manage carbon reduction and sustainability initiatives with insight
- Streamline carbon registry reporting, communications, and compliance
- Evaluate reduction projects and optimise efficiency investments.
We will also look at the implications of the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme and how participating organisations should prepare.
If you would like more details or wish to book your place at this event, please follow this link.
Event has expired