This eventis kindly being sponsored by Experior.
Simon Evans from Experior will deliver a presentation on the Testing Maturity Model.
- What is the testing maturity model?
- What you should look for and focus on when starting your journey.
- All internal and external factors that need to be assessed.
- Building towards your future testing The path to SAP Testing Best Practice
Simon will also present The road towards Automation, which will include:
- Writing test scripts
- Automation suitability
- Building your component library
- Reusable and repeatable test assets
- How to reduce your testing effort & increase in efficiency
Business Process Testing
- How to focus on what is relevant to the business
- SAP Test Acceleration & Optimisation (TAO)
- Demo of how to use SAP Quality Center by HP and SAP Solution Manager together to carry out Risk Based Process Testing
Paul Jackson from SAP will present Examples in using the SAP Test Workbench. The SAP Test workbench is available to all with SAP Solution Manager & can be a first step to more efficient & controlled testing. It can also be used in different ways; we will show some examples of how it has been used:
- Unit Testing of transactions (two different approaches) development testing
- Solution / Integration testing
Summary of key activities to get started with the Test Workbench.
Craig Dale from the SAP User Group will deliver a 2009 Conference Review.
Richard O'Donnell from Dwr Cymru Welsh Water will present to the group The road towards Automation - a case study.
- DCWW & our SAP implementation
- The old road: Historical test methods in Excel and Email
- First steps Solution Manager (with tips & tricks)
- Introduction to QC Manual testing
- The road forward - QTP and the QC Sol Man adaptor
Paul Jackson will also present What will that change? What should we test? When testing processes impacted by a Transport, or Support Pack,
- What is a TBOM? how will it help me? How do I create one?
- What processes are affected by the Transport or Support Pack?
- How can I test these processes?
Demonstration in using the freely available Business Process Change Analyser (BPCA) available with SAP Solution Manager Enterprise Edition.
Event has expired