Please note this is not a User Group Event.
Key speakers include:
John Elkington Founder & Executive Chairman, Volans
Jennie Galbraith International Sustainability Manager, British American Tobacco
Nigel Topping Chief Development Officer, Carbon Disclosure Project
Sven Denecksen VP Sustainability Solutions, SAP
James Farrar VP Sustainability, SAP
Giles Hutchins Head of Sustainability, Atos Origin
Please follow this link to Register.
Please follow this link to view Agenda.
A more sustainable approach to business isnt just good for the environment it also makes sound financial sense in a climate of tougher regulation, relentless cost pressures and rising stakeholder expectations. But is your business agile enough to meet the challenge and capture the competitive advantage of the future?
As well as improving efficiency and reducing costs in the short term, sustainability also provides the potential to position your organisation for enduring long-term success. By taking the opportunity to innovate your business processes and behaviours, you will be able to deliver even greater value for your customers, employees and other stakeholders now and in the future and information technology has a key role to play in driving this transformation.
This one-day event for UK sustainability leaders on Thursday 15th April at SAP Headquarters will feature keynote speakers from SAP, its customers and partners, and will examine a broad range of topics around sustainability including:
- Developing the business case for sustainability competitiveness and growth in a low carbon future
- How to embed sustainability into the DNA of your organisation innovating your business processes to unleash financial and sustainability value
- Sustainability performance management closing the gap between sustainability strategy and execution illustrated with customer case studies
- Carbon management as a proxy for operational excellence how SAP is leading the way in reducing its own carbon emissions and achieving rapid ROI on the effort
- The growing portfolio of sustainability solutions from SAP and its partners the critical role of strategic IT in enabling your business to meet the challenges of transformation to a more sustainable economic model.
SAP is proud to be leading the way in helping to create a new, sustainable world of business, and I hope you can join us at this important event.
SAP UK & Ireland
Event has expired