PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A USERGROUP EVENT.
SAP would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the forthcoming Workflow Seminar that is scheduled to take place in Novotel London West Hotel, Conference Centre One Shortlands, London from 24th - 26th May 2010.
- Explore, in detail, how SAP® Business Workflow operates within your current system
- Learn techniques to make workflows operate in real-time
- Hear how leading SAP customers automate processes, reduce manual errors, and improve accountability
- Evaluate SAP-provided workflows and learn the best ways to customize, build, and optimize new workflows
- See how to integrate workflows with email, mobile, and non-SAP systems
- Understand the Universal Worklist and its role in providing centralized access to tasks and workflow information
- Get best practices for day-to-day administration and monitoring of your workflows
PLUS take home valuable resources that will help you design and implement efficient workflows.
Please follow this link to view agenda for this event.
Please follow this link to register for this event.
If you would like more details please follow this link.