This event is kindly being hosted in UK & Ireland SAP User Group's offices at DBH Business Centre, Billingham.
We have decided to change the format of the SIGs for this year by covering just one topic at each meeting rather than several. We feel this will give each meeting more of a focus and provide more in-depth detail around the chosen topic.
Following feedback from the last HR meeting our members requested that we have an event on Adobe Forms. This SIG will be mainly focussed on Adobe Forms. Arch Consulting will discuss:
1. HR SIG experiences with SIF
2. Technology Options: Uls and infrastructure
• HR Standard forms vs. bespoke and frameworks
• PDF, Flex and HTML
• SAP pre-reqs for each
3. Project pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Working with user requirements
• Infrastructure gotchas
• Best practice for the field
4. Customer Experience: real world case studies
• Complexity vs Simplicity
• High value implementation experiences
• Building a business case for a project
5. The Future for SAP forms in HR
• Multiple UIs, tablets and handhelds
• Linking with Document management and correspondence
• HR best practice vs. HR admin
Also, the SIG will have a SAP User Group Update & Conference update which will be delivered by Adam Cundell.
Event: HR SIG (Adobe Form Theme)
PDF - 711.36 KB
Our latest insights and thoughts