SAP will discuss Solution Manager usage in testing
• Overview of options for using Solution Manager to support your solution testing
• How might this change with Solution Manager 7.1
Paul Jackons from SAP will also present SAP Solution Manager Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP
• Test Requirements (from SolMan to QC)
• Test Defect integration (SolMan to QC, QC to SolMan)
Neil Diable from Linklaters will discuss Business Process Documentation and Business Process Change Analyser (BPCA) with Solution Manager
• Linklaters are a leading global law firm, advising the most prominent global corporations and financial institutions on their most important and challenging transactions and assignments.
• In this presentation Linklaters will discuss how they have started using Solution Manager as part of their ongoing Test Management and Risk Mitigation improvement programme. Their key driving factor for this initiative is the reduction of overall testing effort to better position themselves to take advantage of new business functionality delivered by SAP Enhancement Packs.
• Learn how Linklaters have analysed their SAP business processes, including standard and bespoke transactions, via Solution Manager using the standard Solution Documentation Assistant (SolDocA) tool, to start them on the journey of business process documentation in Solution Manager. From this simple first step Linklaters have adapted and expanded their core business process documentation across their end-to-end solution, and are now a running a proof of concept for Business Process Change Analyser. Learn how initial results show that recording transactions for analysis in the Solution Manager Business Process Change Analyser (BPCA) allows identification of exactly which business processes are impacted by a change, and the expected benefits this will have on testing effort.
Event has expired