The next Finance Special Interest Group Meeting will take place on the 29th September 2011 at Worcetershire County Council and is sponsored by Birchman Group.
We will be covering SAP Solution for the Treasury Operations Management and Business Process Management (BPM) and the optimisation of financial processes.
Joan Muñoz from Birchman Group will present SAP Solution for the Treasury Operations Management:
- Oriented at the CFO office, the objective of this session is to focus on the areas of cash management, organisational and technological solutions enabling companies to improve the management of financial resources. Based on actual Birchman projects we demonstrate how SAP is a good tool to support these improvements.
- Proposed Cash-pooling, Netting, In house banking, domestic and international Centralisation at Group Treasury, Balance Bank-Enterprise BI as an analytical tool of Treasury, etc., will be presented from the company and technological aspect.
Federico Rousaud from Birchman Group will speak about Business Process Management and the optimisation of financial processes.
- The objective of this session is to focus on how Business Process Management can improve and optimise financial processes.
- We start with a general look at Business Process Management and how is can help improve processes with specific impact to the Financial area. We will then focus on a specific example to demonstrate how Business Process Management can reduce costs and improve efficiency.
James Willis from SAP will present HANA ERP CO-Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)Accelerator – Powerful Profitability Insight. This presentation will introduce attendess to the ways in which HANA can improve the ways in which a business can use CO-PA. It will cover:
- Today’s Business challenges
- HANA CO-PA Accelerator overview
- Benefits to users
Carole Spragg from Worcestershire County Council will deliver the session Payments4Schools at Worcestershire County Council. An overview of how Worcestershire County Council has successfully implemented Payments4Schools (P4S), a system which allows parents to pay for school trips, school meals etc for their children via a url on their school website. This reduces the need for children to carry cash and cheques to school and the time spent in school on administration and banking. The system links seamlessly and securely to SAP via an interface to post the income to the school accounts. Issues in schools around coding and VAT recording can be alleviated, as these items can be pre-set in the schools administrative tool. P4S can also take money for the schools own bank account or private funds. It has proved very popular and over 100 schools are now using this system. Many of the new Academy Schools wish to retain the service and it has recently been expanded to link with cashless catering.
Adam Cundell from the User Group will deliver a 2011 Update Including information on this years annual conference.
Event has expired