This SIG is taking place on Wednesday 5th October 2011 at SAP Clockhouse Place, nr Heathrow and is being sponsored by Birchman Group.
The SIG will be focussing on Budgeting and Dashboard.
Steve Taylor from SAP will be presenting A Shared Vision: Aligning Store Sales Plans with Strategic Goals. See how SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation unifies and harmonizes your financial and store operations planning. Explore how you can cascade high level performance goals down to operational level, aligning your business around common targets and metrics. Learn how this flexible and easy to use solution allows you to adjust sales plans in response to changing markets, and anticipate the future through ‘what-if’ scenarios.
The Retail Sector is the engine of the economy and the agility to adapt to market demand is of fundamental importance. The Birchman Group, with strong SAP and Retail heritage, are running the following sessions at the Retail SIG to focus on Business Intelligence and Planning:
Dashboard for the Retail sector:
- It is of fundamental importance for retail organisations to develop the agility to adapt to market demand. This session focuses on using Business Intelligence to enhance agility.
- Birchman have developed an unique and integrated way to visualise KPIs for the Retail sector.
- Based on client examples, Birchman will demonstrate the dashboard and the value it provides.
Budgeting for the Retail sector:
- It is of fundamental importance for retail organisations to develop the agility to adapt to market demand. This session focuses on using flexible planning to enhance agility.
- Birchman have developed solutions based on SAP BPC and MAP.
- Based on client examples, learn how to give flexibility to the short, medium and long-term planning processes
Ian Wyrley-Birch from Birchman Group is the speaker who will deliver these sessions for us.
Kirsten Boucher from the User Group will be delivering a 2011 Conference Update. Adam Cundell from the User Group will provide you all with an Customer Connection Update including Continuous Improvement
Event has expired