Your UK & Ireland SAP User Group are proud to support the DB2 LUW Administration for SAP held at IBM Hursley, Winchester, UK. This is an IBM event
This class provides students with all the information they need to be able to administer the underlying DB2 database of an SAP system. It does not assume any DB2 knowledge, but assumes students have some relational database knowledge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand DB2 fundamentals
• Administer DB2 in SAP by using various SAP and DB2 tools to perform database monitoring, performance tuning, database layout, backup and recovery, etc.
• Understand unique DB2 strengths and features, and the deep integration with SAP, such as DPF, MDC and deep compression
• Understand various setup for high available system
• Be able to perform basic problem analysis
This class is intended for customers and business partners who have implemented or are intending to implement SAP running on DB2 for LUW.
This session is offered free of charge.
Complimentary refreshments including lunch will be provided. However, participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
For your convenience, registration will begin at 09:30 on the first day. The session will start at 09:30 on day one (09:00 all other days) and end at approximately 5:00 PM each day (Friday finish time will be around 3:00 PM).
If you are interested in this event and would likie to reserve your place, please email Stephen Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title, email and contact number.
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
To enroll in this Proof of Technology, please contact your IBM Software Sales Representative.
DB2 for SAP – UK & Ireland
IBM Software Group
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7872 816 826
Event has expired