This class provides students with all the information they need to be able to administer the underlying DB2 database of an SAP system. It does not assume any DB2 knowledge, but assumes students have some relational database knowledge.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Understand DB2 fundamentals
- Administer DB2 in SAP by using various SAP and DB2 tools to perform database monitoring, performance tuning, database layout, backup
and recovery, etc.
- Understand unique DB2 strengths and features, and the deep integration with SAP, such as DPF, MDC and deep ompression
- Understand various setup for high available system
- Be able to perform basic problem analysis
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please see file below.
Event has expired