Your UK & Ireland SAP User Group are proud to support this SAP event.
One of the biggest paradoxes facing IT decision-makers is to optimise existing assets while driving innovation to generate revenue. One thing is clear: IT investment and efforts must be aligned to supporting the enterprise's core purpose, products or services – anything else is increasingly hard to justify.
Our Technology & Innovation Forum is designed to show you how to apply the very latest developments around the SAP Platform to your IT landscape.
This one and a half-day gathering offers access to a stellar line-up of senior SAP experts and thought leaders, including keynote speaker Sanjay Chikarmane, Senior Vice President. They will share with you our innovation roadmap to help organisations adapt, decide, collaborate and operate better. Highlights will include:
- Cloud computing – Hear our strategy for Software, Platform and Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS) to fulfil our promise of delivering On Premise, On Demand and On Device
- Increasing user productivity – Capitalise on mobility with the SAP Unwired Platform, transform collaborative decision-making with SAP StreamWork and hear how Duet Enterprise can extend SAP software with Microsoft SharePoint
- Platform technologies – Centralise the management of business rules, model with PowerDesigner, ensure compliant identity management and handle growing volumes of business data with SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Information Management
- Brand new innovations – Simplify the consumption of data with Project Gateway, manage content flexibly with Enterprise Workspaces OnDemand, learn about our strategies for event-based architecture and Java Platform as a Service (JPaaS)
- Process orchestration – Take a deep-dive into Enhanced Business Blue-printing and the Business Process Library, and look inside the next-generation SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
Each track will be brought to life with a customer illustration to demonstrate how these technologies can deliver value – including a presentation from Centrica on their in-memory technology pilot project.
Places for this event are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you to register early to reserve your seat.
For further information, please follow this link.
Event has expired