Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard are kindly hosting this meeting for us. We would like to theme the day around Solution Manager Helpdesk/ Process Monitoring and Alert Management. We are keen to hear from anyone who has an experience/story to share around this topic.
If you would like to speak at this meeting please email email@example.com
Please Note you do not need to be based in Ireland to attend this SIG, all members are welcome.
Jim Jordan from SAP will deliver an Overview of SAP Solution Manager 7.1. This session will include:
- Introduction to Solution Manager 7.1
- Application Lifecycle Management. Including introduction to ITSM (formerly Service Desk), Technical Monitoring and Alerting.
Jim Jordan will also deliver a Solution Manager Roadmap.
Christian Maloney from Experior will present Exploring the Test Management capabilities of Solution Manager. Test Management with SAP Solution Manager - Exploring the options available to support you through your Application Lifecycle.
Solution Manager provides a central point of information across your business and system landscape. The latest release of Solution Manager 7.1, provides a range of enhanced functionality to support your business through the Application Lifecycle (ALM).
Maximising SAP Solution Manager, will provide you with a range of in-built toolsets that support your business blueprint, test management and reporting.
- Full test coverage from blueprint to test execution and reporting.
- Reduced test effort with reuse of test assets
- Smarter test planning with risk-based testing
- Full transperency of timeline, effort & priority
- Faster resolution of defects with Service Desk
- Jump-start automation
- Improved BI Test reporting
- No additional Software cost.
- SAP recommended solution.
- Completely Integrated with SAP modules
Christian Maloney from Experior will also deliver the session Exploring the Test Management capabilities of HP Quality Centre & Automation. Additional to defining your business blueprint in Solution Manager 7.1, and utilising Business Process Change Analyzer, your test management function is supported with SAP Quality Center by HP. Automation is supported through QuickTest Professional (QTP) and SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization (TAO).
Find out more about these tools and the integration with HP Quality Center and Automation tools.
- Control and structure - Risk Based scope
- Re-usable test assets
- Test cycle reduced - up to 87%
- Reliable testing - go live with 0 critical defects
- Defect management and traceability
- Test with less effort and more often
Event has expired