Your UK & Ireland SAP User Group is pleased to support The 2012 manufacturing event for SAP customers with growing ambitions.
This Event is taking place at the Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel on Thursday 8th March 2012. The Event is running from 09:00 - 17:00.
SAP and The Manufacturer, invites like-minded manufacturing companies of all sizes and specialism’s to benefit from the latest tools and technology innovations to streamline operations, gain real-time visibility into performance and drive profitable growth. An impressive line-up of industry gurus and business leaders will be offering hands-on advice on how to innovate your go-to-market strategy and business processes for crucial competitive advantage in an unpredictable climate.
Highlights of the packed 1-day agenda include:
1. Hear from IDC Manufacturing Insights on the importance of why the four IT forces: mobility, social technologies, big data analytics and cloud computing should be a priority for all manufacturing companies to support a customer driven operating model
2. The Chief Economist of EEF will highlight what manufacturers can do to position themselves for new growth opportunities in today's unpredictable economy
3. Discover how to accelerate operational decision-making with in-memory computing and gain a detailed understanding of the business as it happens
4. See how enterprise mobility can transform decision-making and productivity on the go, around the clock
5. Gain insight into how SAP's Idea-to-Delivery model can improve operational efficiency, cut manufacturing costs, meet customer demands and ensure compliance with quality and safety standards
6. Listen to customer success stories and lessons learned from Brother International and Selex Galileo
We appreciate that the day-to-day demands of your business don't often leave you with much time to focus on the future, but we're confident that the knowledge and guidance you'll gain from this event will be a worthwhile use of just one day out of your schedule.
If you would like further details or wish to register for this event please follow this link.
Event has expired