With just under a month to go until the first of SAP's Utilities Innovation Forums, SAP invite you to register now while spaces remain!
During the one-day event SAP will demonstrate how you can apply the latest innovations in technology to your organisation. As well as having the opportunity to schedule 1:1 meetings with SAP experts and partners, this unmissable event for any Utilities organisation will also provide practical advice on:
- Enterprise Mobility - with more mobiles than people on the planet, isn't it time you unwired your enterprise? Learn how Anglian Water has implemented a cross business mobility strategy with great success.
- On-Demand - what advantages does Software as a Service offer your organisation? Hear SAP articulate the benefits of its Cloud Strategy for utilities and watch our demonstration.
- In-Memory Analytics - why wait days for analysis when you can tap into huge volumes of data as events unfold with SAP HANA – our game-changing in-memory analytical appliance. Discover how to make faster, smarter decisions with industry-specific applications and new predictive capabilities.
- Industry Applications - streamline every aspect of your operations, and maximise the investments already made with utilities specific innovations. Find out how Centrica are managing their smart meter rollout utilising a range of SAP technology solutions.
- Database & Technology - Why wait for old-fashioned data analysis? Tap into huge volumes of detailed information as events unfold with the SAP HANA appliance - our new flexible, multipurpose, game-changing in-memory computing software.
- Consulting - discover how to get even greater value from SAP including sector-specific Rapid Deployment Solutions and approaches to drive Total Cost of Ownership reduction.
To register your place, please follow this link.