Huge changes in the business landscape are upping the ante for speed and agility. To achieve real business-IT alignment, you need to reach out to business innovators for input, and quickly source and assemble new technologies into effective solutions.
SAP Forum 2012 elevates the World Tour event it supersedes to a new level, presenting a unique experience in business innovation by showing how to apply the 'four forces of IT': mobility, cloud, social media and analytics.
Agenda highlights will include:
- A keynote from SAP's co-CEO, Bill McDermott, on the transformational impact of technology in business
- An inspired presentation from award-winning entrepreneur, author and former Dragon's Den star, James Caan
- The impact of mobility in revolutionising business processes and productivity across HR, procurement, sales, service and more
- Profiling 'big data' in the moment with game-changing in-memory processing and analytics
- Accelerating IT service delivery with on-demand solutions
Seize this chance to get hands-on with the latest developments from SAP and discover how to innovate your business and evolve IT from a cost-centre to a growth driver in your organisation.
Places are anticipated to fill up quickly, so please register early to guarantee your attendance.
Event has expired