Using Big Data to make a Big Difference
The increasing volume and detail of information captured and generated by enterprises, coupled with the rise of social media and the 'Internet of Things', is fuelling exponential growth in structured and unstructured data.
Leaders of enterprise are now starting to view "big data" as a significant source of business value, challenging IT to apply new technologies and sophisticated analytical tools to delivering real-time and predictive insight.
In response, the SAP Big Data Forum offers an authoritative one-day programme that sidesteps the hyperbole to help you build a clear technical strategy: one that joins the dots between existing application platforms, analytical tools, mobile innovations and in-memory technology.
- See SAP's CTO unveil our real-time platform vision and roadmap and hear how we are redefining the database proposition
- Learn how to handle data volume, variety and velocity and fuel innovation with a platform designed to meet your individual business priorities
- Explore use case scenarios that illustrate the value of an integrated data processing framework that spans the information lifecycle process
- Find out how to supercharge your business warehouse performance and discover the latest real-time analytics, industry-specific applications and rapid deployment solutions powered by SAP HANA
- Get the external view from industry analysts as well as customers including Centrica, who will reveal how they are successfully tapping into big data
To book for this event, please follow this link.
Event has expired