We are very pleased to support SAP with a series of BusinessObjects Webinars.
This is the 4th webinar in the series and SAP will present BI Strategy: Roadmap for successful BI that supports business priorities. Do you have any? Find out how a clear, well-articulated BI strategy benefits IT and line of business teams alike, from aligning business partners and formalizing business needs, to removing limits of departmental silos.
- Explore critical success factors for developing & delivering a strategy that meets business expectations.
- Hear key recommendations to achieve high-level executive sponsorship that can help mandate change
and organize cross-functionally for an enterprise-wide approach and outcome.
- Discover a repeatable framework that brings together the priorities of both CIOs & LOB executives
Find out more about independent BI Strategy Playbook workshops, co-developed with Gartner
You will also hear about The 2013 guide to mobile BI technology from SAP BusinessObjects. The 2013 guide to mobile BI technology - Session highlights include;
- Make more informed decisions with immediate access to online and offline information
- Provide sales / field reps with the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot
- Boost the productivity and effectiveness of workers in the field
Please Note you will recieve the dial in details and log in information for this session 2 days before the event.
Event has expired