This event is going to be on Real Time Information and Pensions Auto Enrolment.
Maureen Gregory from SAP will be dialling into this meeting to give a Real Time Information session at this event. Maureen is SAP's UKI lead for RTI making this the perfect opportunity to listen to the latest news about RTI and even ask Maureen about the queries and issues you may be facing.
Gordon Rennie from SAP ill be dialling into this meeting to give a Pensions Auto Enrolment session at this event. Gordon is SAP's UKI lead for RTI making this the perfect opportunity to listen to the latest news about RTI and even ask Gordon about the queries and issues you may be facing.
University of Stirling will be giving a short session on Who is University of Stirling and Their Thoughts on RTI & PAE.
Mark Newman from Mandant Solutions Limited will cover Fully Integrated Managed RTI Connectivity. This session will include:
- An overview of the Options available to customers wishing to upgrade to, or already have SAP ECC6 for E-Filing.
- Details of how cost savings can be made reducing the TCO for the SAP HR Payroll functions where HMRC submissions are required.
- Details of the required document types for RTI: EAS, FPS, EPS & EYU.
- Options for how Inbound Forms such as Tax Code Notifications can be achieved using the hosted solution from Mandant Solutions.
- Details of a recent case study for E-Filing by Milk Link / Arla Foods.
- Details of a recent case study for E-Filing by The AA
- Details around the security of a hosted solution
- Details around the maintainability of the hosted solution and what is planned in the future.
- Option for registration with Mandant for a free java application to check RTI payload values in SAP PI.
- RTI and BACs Reconciliation with partners SpinifexIT
Please note, that you do not have to be based in Scotland to attend this event.
Event has expired