ESB are kindly hosting this SIG for us at their head office, 27 Lower Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2.
The theme for the meeting will be ‘Getting the most from your SAP investment’
Des McColgan from ESB will be presenting ESB’s experience with SEPA implementation. This session will outline ESB’s SEPA implementation project and the issues and pitfalls met along the way. It will highlight some problems encountered with SEPA in the Irish context, SAP support for SEPA and the bank’s readiness during the implementation and delivery phases of the project.
The morning will be a Roundtable Session. This will be for members only, SAP and partners excluded from the morning session. Topics to include;
- Licensing – level of understanding, issues / pain points, auditing SAP use, internally and for audit results submitted to SAP.
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) model / relationship with partners in the sales or support process.
- Keeping up to date with SAP solutions. A process for defining a practical and appropriate position for staying current with support packs, upgrades and enhancement packs etc… All
Alan MacPherson & Michael Bounford from SAP will present SAP RDS solutions:
- Quick poll to determine peoples understanding and/or experience of RDS
- Break down and show what materials and how RDS is made up
- Review scope and strategy in respect of how SAP has got behind customers’ requirements for smaller and more agile projects with reduced costs
- Customer example of how they have planned and or deployed an RDS strategy
Robert McManus from SAP will deliver an SAP Consulting Session covering:
- LVM - Landscape Virtualisation Management
- Personas - SAP Screen Personas delivers a new personalisation option for modifying SAP GUI screens
- LMOE/SLO – Lifecycle Management Services for Operational Efficiency.