This SIG is being sponsored by Westernacher.
Mars and SABIC will both be sharing their experience of Spare Parts Management.
Mike Reaney from SABIC will deliver An Overview of Material Planning in SABIC. How SABIC tries to ensure that spare parts are available when required by maintenance, following a typical material lifecycle, from the initial stocking policy and material master data management through to PM work order reservation control and Inventory Management.
Richard Wilkins will deliver An overview on how spare parts are managed at Mars
- Challenges of a single global solution
- Overview of the Melton site maintenance stockroom
- Custom developments to make it easier to find spare parts
- Transactions and custom developments to drive down inventory value
- Transactions to reduce annual spending
- Discussion on challenges with inventory accuracy
This will be followed by an Open Forum to find out what everyone is working on within their organisation, any problems they have overcome and any experience with materials management that attendees can share.
If you would like to share your experience of Spare Parts Management please email firstname.lastname@example.org please note this does not have to be a long presentation anything from 5 minutes to 20 minutes can really help.
Westernacker are sponsoring this SIG and will present How can SAP help optimise your Parts Operation and Supply Chain? To be successful service parts must arrive at the right place, at the right time and in the right quantities. The presentation will explore how best to achieve:
- High transparency of the whole supply chain
- Improved service levels
- Minimized inventory costs
- Reduced operating logistic costs
- Increased planning efficiency and precision
Mike Reaney will deliver a Customer Connection Update followed by a Conference Update and ideas for topics and finally a Feedback Review.
Event has expired