Alan Cecchini and Janet Watson from Newcastle University will present Newcastle University’s SAP Patching Strategy – Discover our new strategy for keeping up to date with EHP’s and SP’s. The session outlines:
- Our historical patching approach
- The drivers for a new approach
- Our new annual patching strategy and the benefits
- Our first annual patching project – did it work?
- Lessons learned
- Future plans/refinements
Debbie MacKenzie from Absoft will discuss Working in Partnership: Absoft & HERSIG. As the newly appointed Director of Absoft’s Public Sector Business Unit, Debbie Mackenzie will provide insights into how Absoft has been developing over the last year and the company’s plans going forward, specifically in relation to the Higher Education sector.
George Credland and Emma Chipchase from University of Sheffield will discuss EHP5 ESS/MSS implementation. An overview of Employee and Manager Self Service (Enhancement Pack 5) as implemented at the University of Sheffield.
- Introduction - The benefits of implementing
- Employee Self Service – live demo with questions
- Manager Self-Service – live demo with questions
Flexible Working Time Solution which is a separate product from SAP that enables departmental managers/administrators to maintain working patterns within MSS.
There will also be a session from SAP
Event has expired