Please see the venue details for the full address and further information on finding your way to the campus.
Amanda Byrne will open the SIG with an Open SAP session. Imagine you could go back to university to learn more about topics that are key to success in the SAP ecosystem, and combine your studies with your busy work schedule. Well, now you can: With Open SAP.
WNS are sponsoring the SIG and Rodney Barkworth will present My harmonized invoice management process is integrated, but is it cost effective?
- A well-oiled Accounts Payable management process can still have gaps in some of the key attributes such as visibility, cost-efficiency and productivity.
- Achieving low cost per invoice through the use of a variety of invoice sources brings the risk of incurring a high operating cost trying to harmonise the invoice management process.
- Discover the big picture - maintaining the right balance between having multiple sources of invoices and implementing a cost-effective invoice management process.
Lesley Purchase from Worcestershire County Council will deliver A Customer Experience of Purchasing Cards.
Adam Cundell from the User Group will present a Conference Update.
Amanda Byrne will deliver the latest Customer Connection Update.
James Willis from SAP will present What’s New in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. An overview of new functionality available to SAP users in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
This will include amongst other things:
- SAP Receivables Manager
- SAP Working Capital Analytics
- Payment Approval
Krishna Kodali from Serco Group plc will present Journey to stable, efficient, controlled, flexible, sustainable and inclusive procure to pay platform.
This Session will cover the following:
Are your key procurement platforms technically, operationally and financially well placed to derive holistic benefits? Do you have a roadmap on how you would harmonise and derive value from your SAP Estate? - Identifying key components of procure to pay platform and creating a roadmap for improvements.
- SAP SRM
- Bizapps Pcards
- Ariba Sourcing and Procurement Content
- Multiple Invoicing channels
- Reporting and Analytics
- Security Weaver – Process Auditor and Separations Enforcer
In a world of several partners working towards common goals, it is always agreed & standardised processes and capable people who make difference to those objectives. Are the people and processes supported with the right tools and methodology to identify exceptions on demand to take corrective action and identify improvements? Are your key processes well controlled and provide on demand visibility of exceptions to stake holders? Do you have visibility on Segregation of Duties? How do you translate such controls into financial benefits?
The Pcard journey from conception and implementation to stabilising and flexible inclusion of additional providers. Is your Pcard solution built to survive?
Event has expired