Get empowered with SAP Enterprise Support through SAP Enterprise Support Academy. With its latest update, the academy becomes even more valuable and relevant to your business by providing guidance, fostering collaboration, and supporting flexibility. Read more…
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy enables you to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support and the SAP software that runs your business. Now, the academy will become even more valuable and relevant to your business by providing guidance, fostering collaboration, and supporting flexibility. This strategy was recently acknowledged by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and rewarded with the prestigious VISION AWARD 2013. Check out the videos of the award presentation and the ceremony.
With its latest update, the academy empowers your experts to grow critical knowledge and skills when they need it, in the way they want it:
The best way to tackle your business challenges is to provide your experts with the right offering at the right time. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy has introduced two new, additional ways to build up the knowledge and skills which help you get the most out of SAP Enterprise Support.
- SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps provide structured guidance how to efficiently address specific business challenges with the help of the SAP Enterprise Support offerings.
- Deployment Best Practices for SAP HANA® provide a comprehensive suite of knowledge articles and guided procedures on implementing and operating SAP HANA and applications powered by SAP HANA.
Working together, people can achieve extraordinary things. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy fosters collaboration and uses SAP Jam, SAP’s social collaboration tool.
- Collaboration on peer level enables first-hand knowledge sharing and helps you to stay connected.
- Collaboration with SAP experts helps you identify the right services and roadmap and to answer your questions as part of the value map approach.
The more ways your people can master content and access services – the better off you will be as an organization. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy emphasizes flexibility.
- Mobile access to the academy’s catalog of content and services provides anytime and anywhere access (click here to send the access link to your mobile device).
- Browse Deployment Best Practices for SAP HANA for initial knowledge transfer or benefit from full workplace integration into SAP Solution Manager work areas for context-specific learning on-the-job
Looking for more information?
- Sign up for our subscription service to automatically receive news and information from SAP Enterprise Support Academy or follow our new RSS feed
- Read our overview factsheet to find out how you can benefit from SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
To learn more about the new features and content, register for the live Meet the Expert sessions on September 20th, 2013 (a recording will be made available in the Meet the Expert Replay Library).
To register your place, please follow this link.
Contact information: SAP_ES_Academy@SAP.com
Event has expired