If you are concerned with unlocking the full power and capabilities of your SAP solutions you will not want to miss the opportunity to attend this Information Day. What strategies could you deploy to support your business processes more effectively? Could your support organisation become more effective? These are just some of the key issues we will be exploring during the day. Highlights will include:
- Keynote presentations that will update you on the latest solutions to help you not only manage your IT landscape but also optimise and support your SAP solutions whilst continually improving and reducing costs.
- To find out how a multi-national organisation is using SAP Solution Manager to improve service and reduce total cost of ownership.
Three informative afternoon discussion groups to select from. Here you can meet with your peers to exchange learning about practical strategies that can be pursued to drive maximum value for your organisation. These include:
- Afternoon Discussion Groups
- Manage and operate your entire SAP solution landscape with SAP Solution Manager
- Mitigate risk with SAP Safeguarding and Premium Support Services
- Leverage SAP Active Global Support and the CCC Community to empower your support organisation
There is no registration fee but places are limited at this Information Day, so we would advise you to confirm your place as soon as possible. Register at http://conference-office.co.uk/agsroadshow/, call the AGS Roadshow Conference Office on Tel: +44 (0)20 8941 1131 or email: email@example.com. Whilst booking, please indicate which one of the three afternoon discussion groups you would like to join and outline any specific questions you would like answered during the session.
Hope that you will be able to join us to explore ways in which your organisation could further improve ROI on its SAP solutions.