Phyll Bullen from Airbus Defence and Space will discuss Role Concepts, Design and Construction. This session will include:
- A brief introduction regarding role concepts and design principles, including the use of single and composite roles; working with derived roles. Sharing of experience of work with a complex role build and the process of moving towards a consolidated ‘Job Function’ based design.
- A ‘workshop’ style session to explain how to construct roles so that they meet business security and SoD requirements. To include the use of ST01 trace and business knowledge to identify necessary authorisations. Also overview of standard SE16 tables helpful to the process.
Robert Pridham from CSC will present SAP Roles Refresh – Replacing your old, not fit for purpose roles with new compliant roles. A presentation discussing the following –
- How do you know if your organisation would benefit from or needs to action a SAP Roles Refresh, what are the reasons why you may need to do this, is the access granted to your users being amplified due to cross talk?
- What would be the benefits to your organisation to take on a large project such as a SAP Roles refresh and how would you approach and plan such a task?
- What is the best approach?
- The future – how do you prevent a repeat of this exercise in 10 – 15 years?
- The benefits of starting this work before installing a GRC product and how this work would complement a future GRC install.
- Question and answers
Erin Hughes from SAP will be giving a GRC session. Full synopisis will be confirmed soon.
Event has expired