Join us at our Cloud Symposium and hear the following sessions being presented:
- SAP on the AWS Cloud. This session will describe in more detail the compelling business benefits of lower costs and improved agility.
- The Future of SAP HR – Employee Central in the Cloud. There will be a particular focus on global capabilities, roadmap and how SAP HCM on premise customers can migrate to the cloud
- SAP – Cloud Built for Customer Engagement– How SAP can help you engage with your customers using the next generation of CRM.
- The strategy for SAP and the Cloud, explain the technology now available, share key experiences, and showcase why, with more than 30 million cloud users, SAP has a lot of collective experience from SAP to share.
- SAP Managed Migration to the Cloud. SAP has introduced a program which offers existing customers on releases in Customer Specific Maintenance a risk-free migration to the latest technologies in the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud.
What is HEC? It is a managed private cloud infrastructure providing a managed service to deploy HANA-centred systems and other SAP databases faster and with less risk than a traditional on-premise deployment. Provides the path to Cloud Adaption and is the bridge to the enterprise cloud for our customers. Value in providing infrastructure and services that reduce complexity and TCO.
Demystifying SAP Source to Pay; on-premise, on-demand and on-hybrid.
This session will provide a “drains up” comparison of the options available to SAP customers when considering deployment of an end-to-end Procure to Pay solution with SAP.
What Makes a true SAP Production Enterprise Cloud. Cloud Computing is fundamentally changing IT, making it more dynamic, on demand and more efficient. This session will discuss how Enterprises are now able to move all of their complex mission critical IT environments to the Cloud and use hybrid cloud solutions that combine onsite private clouds with offsite public/virtual private clouds to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability and cost benefits of cloud computing.
The day is packed with content and plenty of networking opportunities for you to speak to other SAP customers and experts.
In addition to all of this, we will be offering you the chance to take a Stadium Tour. A great team builder, discover what makes Manchester United one of the most successful football clubs of all time as you glimpse behind the scenes of this iconic stadium.
The Tour covers the following areas:
- Optimum viewing point of the stadium from our seating area
- Munich Tunnel
- Players Dressing Rooms
- Players Lounge
- Players Tunnel
- Centre Tunnel/Dug Outs
If you would like to take part in the tour please email email@example.com ahead of the event.
The event will take place in the Europa Suite. The Car Park for the Europa Suite is E2 – please see the map attached.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you would like to view the "The Future of SAP HR - Employee Central in the Cloud" -Nick Macllvaine, SAP presentaion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event has expired