In SAPPHIRE SAP announced that SAP Fiori user experience (UX) and SAP Screen Personas software will now be included within underlying licences of SAP Software. Hear the latest update and what this means for you as an SAP customer in our mobile keynote.
In addition to the Fiori and Personas announcment you can also hear Nick Forde, Mobile Evangelist EMEA at SAP presenting Mobile Powers the Internet of Things. Explore how Mobile is one of the key drivers to power the Internet of Things. This will cover SAP’s Smart Vending Solution with real life use cases.
Learn how to Develop Your Mobile App Strategy. Whilst the ‘Mobile first’ concept has well and truly arrived, organisations face issues when trying to balance the demands for accelerated app deployment into the business vs the need to ensure that a well-defined strategy and delivery process are in place.This day will include a session exploring the numerous considerations involved in going mobile and outlines a best-practice approach which ensures cost-effective mobile solutions in the long term.
We are running 9 breakout sessions in the afternoon, come and attend some of the sessions below:
- The benefits of mobile solutions within the supply chain. Learn how Premier Foods successfully implemented mobile technology with SAP to improve delivery efficiency.
- How the Rise of Mobile Apps in SAP Ecosystems is Driving Highly Automated Testing.
- Learn how oData is fast becoming the standard protocol across SAP solutions and why.
- SAP & Non SAP On Device What You Can Achieve in a Year. Learn how a large UK Utility company have built and deployed more than 20 mobile apps in 12 months.
- Learn how SAP can simplify the user experience and provide an Easy way for IT to Manage, Secure Devices, Apps & Content.
- How should you approach SAP User Experience, what you can expect to achieve and who should be involved? - Attend the 30 Minute SAP Makeover Session.
- Why is the User Experience becoming so important and what does SAP Consulting offer in this context?
- Challenges faced and lessons learnt from mobilising SAP.
- Developing and deploying a complex offline application in FMCG
The day will be packed with content and plenty of networking opportunities including an exclusive drinks reception, giving you the chance to speak to other SAP customers and experts.
The following companies will be exhibiting at the symposium:
- Agility Works
- Lemongrass Consulting
- The Config Team
Due to the size of Nick Forde's presentation we cannot upload this to our webpage if you would like a copy of this please email [email protected]
Event has expired