SAP UK invites you to an inspiring day with focus on the various aspects of service-level and inventory management.
The fundamental question is.
“What are you trying to achieve with Inventory Management or Optimisation?”
Many companies initiate inventory management or optimisation programs, when they believe inventories are too high, and they hope to reduce the tied-up working capital. Another common driver for such initiatives is a poor delivery service, generating a need for a structured approach to ensure the right service to end customers.
All too often, companies are experiencing both of these challenges and search for a common model that can help balance the service offered to the market with the working capital invested in inventories. In most companies, this is not a trivial problem to solve.
- 12.00 – 13.00 Registration & NETWORKING LUNCH
- 13.00 – 13.15 Welcome
- 13.15 – 13.45 SAP Inventory & Service Level Optlmization - Solution Suite Overview
- 13.45 – 14.45 Inventory Optimization Fundamentals 1: Single and Multi-Stage inventory components
- Single stage (single warehouse) inventory logic
- Multi stage inventory optimization (new and different math)
- 14.45 – 15.00 Break
- 15.00 – 16.00 Inventory Optimization Fundamentals 2:
- Advanced Concepts
- 16.00 – 16.30 Inventory & Service-Level Optimization
- Uses Cases
- Customer Case Studies
- 16.30 – 17.00 Deriving Value from Implementing Inventory & Service-Level Optimization
- 17.00 – 17.15 Q&A and Wrap-up
In April 2013, SAP acquired its long-term strategic partner, SmartOps. SmartOps, now an integrated SAP company, offers solutions to address and support exactly these challenges.
This solution set offers capabilities of deciding where to position inventory and how to right-size this inventory, in order to achieve the targeted service-level goals.
This is done based on quantifying the risk and variability, providing a deep insight into the demand signals that drive the inventory decisions, and then a true multi-echelon model than can model real-world risk.
The solution will help you operate at the optimal, most profitable service-level for your business.
Inventory & Service-Level Management is more than just the right tools – it is also about people and processes and working with the right supporting tools. In this seminar, we will look at key principles for inventory and service-level management and optimisation, and how these processes are supported by solutions from SAP.
The seminar is free of charge.
Event has expired