We are happy to support SAPs Roadmap to Innovation taking place on Tuesday 29th April 2014 at Heritage Motor Centre, Warwickshire.
The need for innovation everywhere is changing the way that organisations do business and is resetting priorities for 2014. Whether it's achieving greater flexibility through mobility, better understanding of customers with Big Data strategies, maximising agility with cloud or improving customer intimacy via social channels - innovation is helping organisations unlock opportunities across the business.
This Roadmap to Innovation event has been created as a direct result of feedback from SAP User Group and is designed as a follow up to the SAP Innovation Forum which showcased the innovative technologies. SAP Services will share with you the SAP approach to implementing and adopting innovation quickly into your business.
Relevant to both senior IT and Business teams alike, you will learn how to establish use cases for Innovation, and further how to deploy SAP's technology using proven roadmaps and customer experiences.
What to expect on the day…
- Hear from senior SAP speakers such as Mark Geal who will take you through SAPs strategic roadmap
- Discover best practice roadmaps to deliver key innovation areas such as HANA, Big Data, Mobility and Cloud
- Opportunities to meet the consulting experts, network with your peers and participate in breakout sessions to get you thinking innovatively.
- Learn how other customers are adopting and implementing these technologies and how you can benefit from this experience
- Informative presentation from an exciting guest speaker Mark Gallagher around Innovation in Formula One
In addition customers will have time and a free pass to visit the Heritage Motor Museum.
Places to this event are limited please use this link to reserve your space today!
Event has expired