A local young vocalist and songwriter who can perform every genre of music you ask. From Reggae to swing, from 80's classics to current tunes, he will be sure to play something you will love.
Mawa & the Melo-D
Back by popular demand, Mawa and Matt return with their charisma and pure talent. You love them because they bring a plethora of contemporary acoustic sounds, but this year with a twist. They are already preparing a special 80's set to celebrate UKISUG's 30th anniversary ... we can't wait.
Waiting for Susan
A three-piece folk-pop group with a difference. In addition to their own beguiling, story-telling tunes they take the songs that everyone knows and loves, add a twist or two of their own, throw in a blend of harmonies and play the whole thing back to you on guitar, violin and mandolin. The result is a fresh new sound to much loved modern classics. They will be doing a set in Top of the Pops as well as our Glow Bar, so be sure to catch one!
- Mini steak, stilton & whisky sauce Rosti potato
- Hoisin & honey glazed Pork & Leek cocktail sausage
- Japanese style pacific Prawn Tempura with wasabi mayonnaise
- Goats Cheese & Fig parcel with apricot and ginger chutney
- Selection of vegetable Dim Sum bot sweet and sour
- Blue Lagoon (vodka)
- Woo Woo (vodka)
- Tequila sunrise (tequila)
- Sloe gin Fizz (gin)
- Sunrise (mocktails)
SHOT DESSERT SELECTION:
- Lemon curd & lime jelly, mascarpone fruit zest
- Raspberry Eton mess
- Baileys cheese cake with grated fudge & chocolate chip shortbread bread
- Fresh Fruit Salad