Typically the events of this SIG are designed to assist you in leveraging the optimal use of your SAP landscape and the supporting SAP tools available to you (particularly SAP Solution Manager) and those available from affiliates and partners.
Goal of this SIG:
Collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices to cover a wide range of ADLM topics not just the technologies from SAP
What topics the ADLM SIG is likely to cover:
- Business Process Operations
- Getting best value from your SAP Maintenance
- Landscape transformation
- SAP Solution Manager
- Solution implementation and documentation
- Technical operations
- Testing strategies and management
In addition this SIG covers topics such as Customer Centre’s of Expertise, upgrades, project/support management, best practice testing methodologies and associated solutions plus new technologies and infrastructure.
This SIG will appeal to CoE Managers, Project Managers, Support Managers & Analysts plus Technical & Functional Experts.
Typical Format of the SIG:
- Member success stories / knowledge sharing
- Networking opportunities – face to face networking
- Subject experts (peers, SAP and partners)
- Solution demonstrations
- Partners may demonstrate third party add-on solutions (without a heavy sales pitch)
Enterprise Support Academy
Check out the upcoming scheduled offerings and new webinar replays. As a special offering, we have sessions available in Chinese (ZH) and Japanese (APJ). Just select your region below.