One of the core aims of the group is to improve awareness and understanding of the SAP security features in relation to SAP Product portfolio, including any specialist areas that have a control aspect, e.g. Licensing.
We currently have 3 SIG meetings held through the year (2 covering Audit Control and Security and 1 dedicated to Licensing). The SIG format is generally a combination of presentations, demonstrations, ask-the-expert and best-practice sessions. These are supplemented by a number of special interest webinars.
SIG meetings and Webinars include:
- Presentations from our members giving you “real” customer stories and experiences;
- Core SAP technologies, delivered by subject matter experts;
- Demonstrations of relevant 3rd party tools.
Occasionally the ACS group joins with other SIGs with the aim of increasing the awareness of SAP security and “how it may impact” their use of SAP products. Previous joint meetings have been held with the HR and Finance SIGs and more are planned for the future.
The ACS SIG features at the annual conference with the ACS stream giving you an extension to the SIG meetings held during the year and an insight into new SAP developments.
By attending the ACS SIG you will be able to:
- Develop a network of likeminded security and control professionals;
- Have an insight into practical advice on how to structure SAP security;
- Be aware of third party products that can help you secure and maintain SAP;
- Be aware of relevant best practice guidance on how to secure SAP;
- Influence SAP
- Have an insight into new features proposed by SAP in respect of Auditing, security and control.
For more information on the ACS SIG please contact the User Group or SIG chair, who will be happy to answer your questions.