We are delighted to announce that Lynne Holmes has taken on the role of running our BYD SIGs
- Lynne currently works at De La Rue, as Finance Systems Team Manager to manage the support and development of the SAP ByDesign and BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) systems. Over the past forty years she has worked for many blue chip organisations throughout her career, including Coca Cola, EDS, Hewlett Packard and BP, as well as in the public sector in National Audit Office and Department of the Environment. For the last twenty years her main focus has been on project management and SAP implementations, and she has been responsible for large business functional deployments, to thousands of users around the world. Currently based in Hampshire the DeLaRue SAP ByDesign team are responsible for managing master data, security and system administration. We are also very much focused on providing system enhancements that deliver value to the business, in terms of removing manual effort and providing meaningful information, in support of business decisions.
As a Business ByDesign User would you like to be able to:
- Talk to other BYD Users?
- Understand how others use their BYD system?
- Find out if others have the same challenges as you?
If the answer is YES then you need to join us at our next SAP Business ByDesign event, taking place on Tuesday 12th February 2019 at SAP Maidenhead.A non-sales environment, focussed on Users this is your opportunity to join like-minded Business ByDesign users for a day of collaboration, knowledge sharing and learning.
REMEMBER AS A BUSINESS BYDESIGN MEMBER, OUR EVENTS ARE FREE TO ATTEND.
WHY ATTEND A SIG MEETING?
Open to all ByDesign users, our SIGs are the perfect platform for customers to network and interact with other ByDesign users :
- share customer experiences
- learn from each other
- benefit from specific training
- receive comprehensive updates directly from SAP, both commercially and technically
- an opportunity to access SAP directly without partners to air any issues /concerns have concerns around.
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
Business ByDesign Membership is available to organisations that only use SAP Business ByDesign. For organisations that use Business ByDesign, as well as other SAP products, then we have our Corporate Membership.
The cost of annual BYD membership is only £500 and allows for unlimited ByDesign users within your organisation to take advantage of your membership and attend over 100 FREE events, that we run each year, across the SAP spectrum.
SIGN UP NOW