Your BYD group has two new Co-chairs!
We are delighted to announce that Jonathan Phillips and Lee Bown have taken on the role of running our BYD SIGs and we look forward to them bringing a new perspective to our ByDesign group.
- Jonathan is Group Business Systems Manager at Aspen Pumps, a fast-growing business in the HVAC industry with a global supply chain & customer base. He is a self-professed “ SAP ByDesign Evangelist” and has led three on-time and on-budget rapid implementations of the solution in UK, France and Germany. A CIMA qualified management accountant, Jonathan has held management positions in both finance and operations and now oversees all aspects of business systems and IT. His cross-functional experience allows him to shape critical business processes based on best practice and aligned to strategic objectives.
- Lee is Finance Systems Manager at Benchmark Holdings Plc and is responsible for the group’s ERP, EPM and BI portfolio. This includes SAP Business ByDesign which the group have been using since 2013. Lee has over 20 years’ experience in Finance and is passionate about using technology to deliver business value.
Make sure you join us at our next BYD event to meet Lee and Jonathan and hear how they as BYD Users, just like yourself, are keen to develop the ByDesign group, to make sure we are covering the topics you want to cover and discussing what you would like to discuss!
As a Business ByDesign User would you like to be able to:
- Talk to other BYD Users?
- Understand how others use their BYD system?
- Find out if others have the same challenges as you?
If the answer is YES then you need to join us at our next SAP Business ByDesign event, taking place on Tuesday 12th February 2019 at SAP Maidenhead.A non-sales environment, focussed on Users this is your opportunity to join like-minded Business ByDesign users for a day of collaboration, knowledge sharing and learning.
REMEMBER AS A BUSINESS BYDESIGN MEMBER, OUR EVENTS ARE FREE TO ATTEND.
WHY ATTEND A SIG MEETING?
Open to all ByDesign users, our SIGs are the perfect platform for customers to network and interact with other ByDesign users :
- share customer experiences
- learn from each other
- benefit from specific training
- receive comprehensive updates directly from SAP, both commercially and technically
- an opportunity to access SAP directly without partners to air any issues /concerns have concerns around.
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
Business ByDesign Membership is available to organisations that only use SAP Business ByDesign. For organisations that use Business ByDesign, as well as other SAP products, then we have our Corporate Membership.
The cost of annual BYD membership is only £500 and allows for unlimited ByDesign users within your organisation to take advantage of your membership and attend over 100 FREE events, that we run each year, across the SAP spectrum.