All of our BI SIGs use a combination of approach covering the ever emerging breadth of scope within SAP BI.
- SAP Insight and Roadmap – Using our strong links to SAP and other affiliated vendors to share knowledge about the SAP BI road map, new functionalities, and customer use cases. Sessions in this space are a great way to understand where the products are heading both on premise and cloud, what others are doing and keep abreast of the changes ahead.
- Open Discussions – Each of our sessions are open for our members to contribute with thoughts on the topics in question and or sharing problems and opportunities. This offers our members a great way to tap into the experience of the SIG to help them in taking their thoughts forward…
- Ask the Experts – Working with both SAP and affiliated partners we provide access to industry experts as part of our SIG events. This offers a great opportunity for our members to get answers to questions and explore ideas with other members.
- Related Presentations – We are always looking to have speakers from within the SIG membership group; sharing real life experience with the BI projects and activities they are involved with. These session have always proven very popular giving other members a great way to see the real life application and learnings play out.
- Contribution and Planning - Members also have an opportunity to jointly raise development requests to influence certain SAP functionality and future SIG topic areas. The SIG offers members a great forums to raise their ideas and or make suggestion for future speakers, topics and events.
In addition to the face-to-face SIG forums we also use webinars to help share and have access to the SIG SAP JAM platform for collaboration across the wider community.
We look forward to your participation and contribution to our group and hope this SIG would provide a platform for your growth in SAP BI!