The SAP Customer Experience user group focuses on the following portfolio areas:
- SAP Commerce Cloud for B2B and B2C, as well as SAP Upscale Commerce
- SAP Customer Data Platform and CIAM solutions
- SAP Sales Cloud including Sales Automation and Configure Price Quote
- SAP Service Cloud and SAP Field Service Management
- SAP Marketing Cloud and SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement
- On-premise applications of the above are also covered, where applicable, including SAP CRM on-premise (including lead, opportunity, activity management)
- SAP Customer Experience portfolio
- Cross-portfolio integrations
- Further development and interaction with ERP systems
Managers and employees in sales and marketing, project managers, consultants, developers, process managers and functionaries who deal with sales processes.
We meet once or twice a year and offer interesting perspectives from companies that use SAP solutions as well as sessions from SAP itself that share new developments.
Strategy of SAP Customer Experience
Creating outstanding customer experiences and exceeding customer expectations ensures satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty. To achieve that it’s no longer a matter of luck today. Having optimized, digital processes and all relevant data in sales, service, commerce and marketing always available and intelligently linked are two of the success factors. In this presentation by Adrian Nash (Head of Strategy at SAP CX) get latest updates about SAP CX, the priorities for 2021 and practical examples.
To view the recording of the strategy of SAP Customer Experience click here.
And you can view the presentation here.
Lead-to-Cash – Turn Prospects into Lifetime Customers
In a changing world it is increasingly important to understand your customers, engage with them in the most effective way and meet or even exceed their expectations. Turning prospects into lifetime customers is the primary goal of companies worldwide. The Lead to Cash process brings together SAP Customer Experience solutions and SAP S/4HANA to achieve this goal. It creates a seamless experience not only for your customers, but also for your sales employees.
In this webinar you will:
- Get to know the Lead to Cash B2B Customer Journey and its benefits
- Understand which activities are driven by the Lead to Cash process in SAP Customer Experience and SAP S/4HANA as part of the Intelligent Enterprise
- Learn which assets and resources are available to support your implementation projects along the Lead to Cash process