Whether your organisation is a mature user of SAP PM/SM or just considering taking it up, you would benefit from attending the MSM SIG, especially to find out how others have implemented and developed their use of these modules and the benefits that can be derived.
You will gain a better understanding of SAPs strategy and direction for PM and associated functions, together with awareness of current and future capabilities that you can take advantage from.
This SIG is designed for any member who has already implemented or considering implementing PM/SM processes in SAP.
The Target Audience:
A wide range of individuals within member companies who have an interest in the application and development of the PM and SM modules such as:
- PM End user/Power users/Maintenance or Service Managers from member companies
- PM Business Analyst/SAP Consultants in member companies
Topics the SIG is likely to cover:
- Implementation and Application of SAP PM /SM Modules from member companies.
- Integration with other SAP modules or applications.
- SAP sharing future developments for those modules
- SAP sharing associated areas of interest such as User Interface, Reporting etc
- Best Practice and Experience within the member community
- Partner developments applicable to PM/SM
Typical Format of the SIG:
- Customer stories
- Networking opportunities – face to face with other members and SAP experts.
- Subject experts (peers from member companies)
- Subject experts ( direct from SAP )
Third party solutions (not sales pitches)