Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: UK & Ireland SAP User Group Ltd (UKISUG) (Company No 03908435) whose registered office is at Unit 3b, Lockheed Court, Preston Farm, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3SH.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of UKISUG or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. In order to enter this competition you must:
- Complete UKISUG on-line Annual Membership 2017 Survey
4. The competition is a prize draw to win one of the following prizes:
- Apple Watch Nike +
- Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Headphones
- 2 Full Delegate Passes to UKISUG Connect for your organisation
5. The opening date for this competition is 18 August 2017 and the closing date for entry will be 30th September 2017.
After 30th September 2017 no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- One entry into the draw for every UKISUG registered user who completes the Annual 2017 Membership Survey.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by UKISUG
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter (using details provided at entry) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than as may be required for fulfilment or the delivery of the prize without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: UK & Ireland SAP User Group Ltd, Unit 3b, Preston Farm, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3SH.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.