Maximize Financial Impact and Reduce Risks with Solutions by Greenlight Technologies
Greenlight Technologies is the pioneering leader in integrated risk, financial performance and regulatory compliance analytics solutions. We pride ourselves in serving many enterprise customers in enabling C-Level decision-making and financial improvement of end-to-end business processes, including Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Supply-and-Demand Balancing and many more.
Solutions for Finance Executives, Business Decision-Makers, Information Security Officers, Compliance Professionals & More
Strategic decision-making in fast-changing environments requires a different approach. Through the unique ability to integrate and correlate information across multiple technology domains and provide decision-makers with real-time recommendations, Greenlight Technologies supports key CFO, CISO, and Finance Transformation initiatives. Our solutions include:
Enterprise Integration for SAP Access Control
This SAP validated, certified & endorsed cloud or on-premise solution enables you to manage Segregation of Duties (SoD), critical and sensitive access, and super-user access effectively and efficiently across the enterprise. You can automate access assignments across SAP and non-SAP software, including SAP Ariba, Workday, Salesforce.com and more, while preventing access violations with embedded risk analysis. It also allows you to:
- Establish consistent GRC policies and streamline user and business process monitoring
- Extend real-time risk analysis and provisioning across enterprise systems
- Reduce access governance and compliance costs while increasing IT and business productivity
Financial Risk and Performance Analytics
Deliver a real-time decision-making environment for finance and line of business. The solution enables you to:
- Drive the next (long) mile of improvements in profitability, working capital, competitiveness related to components of company financial statements
- Conduct scenario analysis on real-time data to get reliable and quick feedback in granular business, product and geographic scope
- Get creative recommendations from proven predictive methods
Financial Impact of Risk
Quantify financial exposure from access risks and prioritizes compliance efforts based on dollar value impact of risks across organizations, business processes and users. The solution elements include:
- Exception-based monitoring for actual segregation of duties conflicts
- Online review and sign off of segregation of duty and critical action violations
- Quantification of financial exposure of access risk to drive change
Security Risk Analytics
Enable the office of CISO to correlate business risks to security events.
The solution elements include:
- Quantification of risks, indicators, drivers, and impact for board room reporting on cyber posture
- Compliance Monitoring facilitates the intake of requirements, content analytics, applicability analysis, impact assessment and collaboration among key stakeholders
- Risk-based Threat Management aggregates data from security prevention, detection and remediation platforms, and correlates that data with cyber risk, business operation and asset criticality
- Incident Management measures and correlates an organization’s response and remediation to events which relate to its cyber security posture whether it is a control exception, a security alert or a cyber-attack incident
Align regulatory requirements with internal control activities and operations and enables organizations to respond to regulatory changes in a speedy and systemic manner. Key solution elements include:
- The single authoritative repository for regulatory alerts and change management
- Gap identification in meeting evolving regulatory requirements
- Automation in execution and testing of controls across enterprise systems
- Continuous monitoring detects, prevents, resolves and manages risks across transactions
- Predictions on areas of non-compliance
Monitor your cyber governance program and communicate progress and vision to the board.
Key elements include:
- Automation of intake and change management to cater to frequent changes in cybersecurity frameworks and mandates
- Gap identification and management for evolving security requirements
- Business management relating to impact of cybersecurity, insider risks, data breaches, and violations
- Exception-based monitoring of control violations that leverages and integrates with existing security solutions
Contact Greenlight to Learn More
Contact us at email@example.com and visit our web site at www.greenlightcorp.com to learn more.
Greenlight’s solutions can provide User Group Members with the ability to ensure compliance and enable a streamlined, auditable approach to maintaining user access and authorizations, mitigating risks, and finding anomalous activity.