Our webinar takes place on Tuesday, April 26 from 1pm GMT. Please follow the link to Register - https://hubs.la/Q016GVC40
Over two hours, we will demonstrate why a pure technical change (brownfield implementation) is in most cases not the right course of action and in the long run is neither faster nor more cost-effective.
With our partners SAP Signavio and SNP, we will discuss how you can prepare your core processes with SAP S/4HANA for the challenges of digitization, eliminate modifications, and possibly save or shorten upstream projects through enhancement package upgrades, system consolidations or business partner conversion.
For the first time, and exclusively, we will present the Westernacher S/4HANA Assessment Packages powered by SAP Signavio and SNP System Scan. With our assessment packages you can see how your SAP S/4HANA transformation will look in just 2-6 weeks. Based on a recording of the actual state of your SAP system, we work with you to develop how to improve your core processes and exploit automation potential. How do data, systems and the people who are the focus harmonize? How do you reduce throughput times and save costs simultaneously? We will answer these questions and any other queries you may have.
- Learn why a purely technical upgrade is the wrong way to go
- Discover a hybrid approach that can shorten runtimes, save costs and make your SAP system more innovative
- Chart your path to your business transformation
The right approach to SAP S/4HANA
The WHY: The Need for Digital Transformation – done right!
- Challenges 2022 & the need for optimized value-base digital transformation
- The Best Practices of Best-in-Class SAP S/4HANA adopters
The WHAT: The Game-Changers on your Digital Transformation journey.
- RISE with SAP – business transformation as a service offering
- Business Process Intelligence by SAP Signavio
Demo: How SAP BPI offerings guide you to Process Excellence
The HOW: Bringing the horsepower of digitalization to the wheels.
- Westernacher’s methodology for holistic value delivery
- Selective Transition/ Bluefield – the smart way to move to SAP S/4HANA
The Westernacher Q Methodology
VP & Global Lead Intelligent ERP, Value and Innovation
Director S/4HANA ERP DACH
CoE Lead Business Process Intelligence
Global VP, Head of the Center of Excellence, Business Process Intelligence at SAP
Senior Manager Strategic Alliances, SNP Group
< Back to all Partner news
Please follow the link to Register - https://hubs.la/Q016GVC40
When: April 26th, 2022, 1-3pm (GMT)