As the year draws to an end, I hope you agree that the User Group successfully delivered value to you and your organisation at a local and global level. There are some particular highlights; such as:
- the almost £0.5million saving achieved across our members who took advantage of discounted SAP Learning Hub licenses,
- clarity about the S/4 Hana license model,
- 300 improvements delivered through the customer connection programme,
- 223 projects delivered through the customer engagement programme,
- the unquantifiable tips and tricks many of you have learned by attending our events,
- and finally another very successful conference, which saw the biggest number of member speakers present to fellow members.
Each year the UKISUG staff, volunteers and directors strive to improve on the last by ensuring relevant and beneficial services are provided to all our membership. We will also continue to work constructively with SAP about concerns or challenges, whether that be licensing, S/4 migration or integration.
However, please remember we can only achieve these goals with your support. If you attended UKISUG Connect last month you might have picked up that we want more of you to actively participate and share your knowledge. Please think about how you could get involved in 2017.
Finally, on behalf of all the volunteers, directors and the User Group team, I wish you a happy festive season and a joyful New Year!
UK & Ireland SAP User Group