SAP announced the SAP® Cloud Trust Center site, a public web site that offers real-time information on the current operations of cloud solutions from SAP as well as the company’s approach to security and privacy. By making this information public, SAP aims to promote transparency and high delivery standards.
With this announcement, three cloud solutions1 will be visible, with more planned in the coming year. Visitors to the Web site will be able to see some of the planned maintenance schedules, four weeks of historical data, real-time availability, security and data privacy so that they can make the best decisions for their critical business processes. Customers will be able to go to SAP ONE Support Launchpad and to access their personalized view.
“In SAP's ongoing conversations with cloud customers, the number one thing SAP heard was transparency. They crave access to real-time information on system availability and performance,” said Michael Kleinemeier, Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, SAP Digital Business Services, SAP. “With the launch of SAP Cloud Trust Center, SAP are giving everyone – from customers to the public – exposure to key aspects of how SAP run their cloud environment to continue building their trust and confidence in their capabilities.”
In addition to live status updates for cloud services, SAP Cloud Trust Center features:
- A transparent view of how SAP delivers security, cybersecurity and data center security for cloud services
- Clear explanations on how SAP handles data privacy and how the company protects the rights of individuals
- Proof of compliance with international standards, including ISO and British standards and industry-specific and regional certificates; explanations of different service organization control reports and how they can be requested from SAP
- Easy-to-understand agreements that can serve as the building blocks for subscribing to the SAP Cloud portfolio; examples and relevant quick facts that make it easy for a current or prospective customer to understand the process
- Answers to common questions on trust-related cloud topics, such as security, data protection and privacy, and on compliance for the SAP Integrated Business Planning solution, the SAP Cloud Platform Integration service and SAP S/4HANA® Cloud software
I can confirm we have a session on the SAP Cloud Trust Center taking place at our Securing Your Systems in the Digital World meeting taking place on Wednesday 5th July. For further information please follow this link