- SAP has selected Workforce Dimensions as its workforce management solution for customers with complex scheduling, time and attendance, absence management, labour activities and workforce analytics requirements. The integrated solution provides SAP customers with best-in-class workforce management capabilities that extend and complement the SAP® SuccessFactors® HCM Suite.
- SAP Time Management by Kronos is a multi-tenant cloud solution with a responsive user experience that enables managers and employees to leverage modern innovations, including artificial intelligence, machine learning and embedded analytics, to make predictive recommendations, reduce the time-consuming burden of routine tasks, and offer an empowering employee experience.
- Kronos will support SAP Time Management deployments, leveraging its proven Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations by as much as 30 percent. SAP customers will also benefit from the award-winning global support and professional services provided by Kronos.
- As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos provides a proven track record of successfully supporting workforce management cloud deployments of all complexities – including large, multinational projects – to help increase labour productivity, control labour costs, minimise compliance risk and enhance employee engagement.
- SAP and Kronos plan to further expand their long-time strategic collaboration to support joint research in analytics, data science and artificial intelligence in efforts to help identify future opportunities to improve workforce efficiency and the overall employee experience.
- Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“SAP’s influence with large, multinational customers is unparalleled and will allow Kronos to build on its substantial market leadership, delivering our products and services to an even broader global audience. In return, SAP customers will benefit from our continued investments in innovation to reimagine the future of work, while achieving a positive return that can be reinvested in human capital management strategy.”
- Stephen Spears, chief revenue officer, SAP SuccessFactors
“We see huge potential in bringing two industry leaders together to pool our vast resources and create new ideas. SAP Time Management by Kronos offers unique and innovative capabilities that will help SAP customers with complex workforce needs to reimagine scheduling, timekeeping, leave management and regulatory compliance. The benefits are connected and localised human resources (HR) processes – and a smooth experience across the best workforce management, core HR, and payroll solutions in the market.”
- Explore the Workforce Dimensions suite and hear first-hand how it is built to manage the workforce of the future.
- Read the SAP blog, “What’s Next for SAP SuccessFactors Time and Attendance, and Our New Partnership with Kronos.”
- Read a complimentary copy of Gartner’s full report, “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organisations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.