PIKON UK, an SAP consultancy based in the Midlands, will host a free Webinar entitled “SAP S/4HANA: it is not a question of ‘if’, but ‘how’ and ‘when’!”. The Webinar will provide an overview of SAP S/4HANA, and share some of the practical experiences that PIKON has had in implementing S/4HANA for our customers.
S/4HANA has been one of the hot topics for quite some time – but do you already know enough to make the right decision for your organisation? What are the advantages and necessary changes of an SAP S/4HANA implementation? What's the best implementation approach? We cover these and other questions during our webinar on the basis of practical experience from different customer projects:
- Bluefield: case study from a manufacturer of concrete pumps, industrial pumps, mobile conveyor belts, concrete spraying machines and concrete mixing plants.
- Migration/Brownfield: case study from a tool and fastening manufacturer.
- Greenfield: 2 case studies from the tool and plant manufacturing industry
The webinar, which is aimed at CIOs, CFOs, Management and IT departments, will cover the following topics:
- S/4HANA basics – the main changes in Finance and Logistics
- Implementation scenarios – greenfield, brownfield or rather yellow-/bluefield?
- Our Top 4 S/4HANA implementation references
- Challenges and Lessons Learned from our S/4 projects
- Our approach for an S/4 Implementation
The presenter, Timo Burkard, is the Managing Director of PIKON UK and a Principal Consultant with more than 18 years of experience at PIKON. His main areas of expertise are in Finance and Planning / Reporting. Timo has managed and been part of a number of successful S/4HANA implementations.
The webinar will be hosted on Wednesday, 21st August 2019, 14:00 – 15:00 (BST) / 15:00 - 16:00 (CEST). There will be an opportunity to ask your questions to Timo after the presentation.
To register for the webinar, please visit our website. Our site also contains further information about PIKON, the services we offer, and the successes we have shared with our customers.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Webinar!