We have redeveloped our Emergency Access solution and our proud to release CSI Emergency Request 2020. CSI Emergency Request 2020 now supports all languages with focus on the web-based user experience. The solution is directly accessibly after first installation and no training is needed. With this solution, the privilege access management will be a compliant process within the organization.
Grant temporary broad access rights to users, monitor, analyse and take action. All levels of reporting are available, high level dashboards and drill down on the details. Save time on monitoring of the usage with our new version.
The solution is available on premise, in the cloud or as hosted services.
The Emergency Request Engine is an automated emergency procedure to mitigate the risk and to allow a timely response of the intervention (IT, business owner, key user,…) team, to provide temoirary broad access to a SAP system with full evidence logging.
CSI Emergency Request allows users to request an emergency session through a dedicated user ID. The credentials are created and communicated automatically to the person who made the request. The actions performed by the dedicated users are traced automatically through the security audit log and reports are emailed to the emergency user owner with notification of usage and log information.
- Manage and control emergency activities in SAP systems
- In-depth reporting with criticality levels
- ABAP based solution with web-based reviewers front end (no installation efforts)
- Multi language
- For all privileged users in SAP
- All logs are kept outside the SAP system
- Emergency user credentials are safeguarded
- Pre-approval or approval required access to emergency users