By migrating their existing S/4HANA system to AWS, Movilitas® realised lower total cost of ownership (TCO) through a unified hosting platform. It gave them simplicity and flexibility with a single pane of glass management and disaster recovery automation.
Join Chance Veasey, SVP, SAP Line of Business at Velocity Technology Solutions to discover how Movilitas® approached their SAP system migration and ongoing application support requirements. You'll also learn how AWS can improve business continuity, security posture, and collaboration in today's tough environment.
Date: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Time: 16:00 BST | 11:00 EDT
- Chris Ellis, Global Director of IT, Movilitas
- Kalyan Kandhi, Principal Consultant, Movilitas
Attend and learn:
- What are the options for migrating SAP to the cloud and how to approach an S/4HANA upgrade
- The pros and cons of a do it yourself with AWS vs. with a Cloud Managed Services
- The results from running SAP on AWS with a managed services provider, Movilitas will discuss driving greater efficiency business-wide and keep up with growing demand by centralization of their data and the ability to scale on AWS Cloud
Learn more and register the webinar: https://hubs.ly/H0nXZCZ0